September 1, 2011

Bloody Sweaty Mothershutyourmouth Clique


This girl made The Ordinary Girl's night.

It was a cool Friday in Jozi, Sibot was about to do his thing and The Gaslamp Killer was to follow right after him. Dude and I had made our way out to the lobby/reception area of The Alexander Theatre in Braamfontein because honestly, there's only so much bone-cracking bass I can take before I literally feel like it's about to jump from my thumping heart and right out of my throat. So I had to go outside.

What's that? Who said wimp?

Anyway, so we make our way out of the theatre's basement and then see this trio of tatted up ladies. The girl whose bossom you can see up at the top was the coolest chick with the most insanely infectious laughter and an even doper set of tattoos. Sick, right? So I went hunting for this picture of her and I found it while perusing the Bloody Sweaty Clique blog. They are the Joburg blogging trio for the STR.CRD Blog challenge. So do follow them and comment on their posts too, especially you tattoo lady whose name I can't remember. Click HERE to check them out right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment