August 11, 2011

Who Is: SBTG


Before you ask, no I don't know if the Who Is: will be a series featuring designers or brands that you should get to know if you don't already. This is South Africa, the internet is not free or fairly distributed for all so I can't answer such things at this time. What I do know is Dude is really fond of SBTG. Also known as Royalefam (not linked to the burger joint) or his real name, Mark Ong, the Singapore-based designer is as grimey as it gets. But his clothing and collaborations are some of the illest to come out in the past few years. I am The Ordinary Girl so I don't expect much but a dope pair of Air Max's. And SBTG delivered:



I concede, Dude is a fan for a reason. And seeing that SBTG will be at this year's STR.CRD (September 20-24) we suspect we'll make fans out of you yet. To get you on the path to fandom, here is the trailer of a doccie about Mark and his process.

SBTG Trailer from VITA BREVIS FILMS on Vimeo.


You like?

No comments:

Post a Comment