August 11, 2011

Watch The Clone



You ever heard of Cassius? No? The Ordinary Girl hadn't heard of the French house masters either until me of fratpack far-outed a remix of their song for a fratpack joint. The song is called I Love You So and it bangs. Why am I reminding you of this:

I Love you so by fratpack

Because of these guys:



I'm not going to address Watch The Throne as an album or concept. It's their song, also their own rendition of I Love You So that I take issue with. I am however, going to say that it makes me super proud to know someone who saw the genius of I Love You So before Mr Knowles and Big Sean's boss got their hands on it. And, simply put, fratpack did it better. What? Yes, I did, yes I did, somebody tell these people who the eff I is. Now, on that note, there are a few of fratpack's Not In The Mixtape, well, mixtapes left so let us know if you'd like a copy. *drops mic dramatically and walks off*

No comments:

Post a Comment