May 31, 2011

Catch The Deev



theblagg still has plenty of love for Amanda Diva. Her latest offering, Madame Monochrome, even includes an alternate version of Little Things, The Ordinary Girl's second favourite Diva Diva Ya'll track. One of the songs that has received plenty of love on Madame Monochrome is Catch Me, which was produced by James Poyser. The video is rather sick - she and her 3s had us super jelly within the first 5 seconds of the video - and the content is as though Sidney Shaw just asked her her famous interview question. Amanda elaborates on this song over at her tumblr, Diva Jams. What do you think of the joint?

1 comment:

  1. I must be honest. I'm quite disappointed with madame monochrome. I guess maybe I was super hyped after hearing brand new and manchild, but it came off pretty average, defs doesn't resonate with me as much as Spandex Rhymes and Soul did. Sigh! I do love 'little things' that in fact is my #1 Diva song!!

    ReplyDelete