September 22, 2010

Yo Jury!



Dude and I went over to see the homie Aquarianox last night at the Gallery on 4th and they've got some pretty dope gear and kicks out right now. While it's no secret that on most days I am on the fence about some of the stuff sold at the Gallery, Dude marveled at quite a number of things.

What we all had different opinions on though is these neoprene Aqua Dunks. See, to me these joints feel like a laptop bag. Props to them though because they do look purty. Feminine yet purty - not like those Y-3 heels. They do have a mild case of MVV (Mooi Van Ver for those who don't know) but that said, I'm not sure if I'd buy them.



These hi-tops that also have a zip in the back so you don't have to unlace them everytime you rock them are supposedly inspired by the wetsuits that divers wear. Ye? Ok, well they are also available in black and grey.

What do you all think of them?

No comments:

Post a Comment