September 19, 2012

Calibre Justice


By now, you all know that hip hop group, fratpack, recently dropped a newish offering called frwednesday Mixtape. If you don't and you're keen on hearing it then download it HERE. Now, back to today's post. It brings The Ordinary Girl great pleasure to give you a first look at the Calibre Justice video. Over a Justice beat, Mr Calibre goes in about his vices (Coca Cola) and his pet-peeves (pretty boys rappers, teehee) and more. The joint is taken off frwednesday Mixtape and the video was shot a hop and skip away from where Mr Calibre and his crew hang out and skate on Funisu boards by me.


As someone who has known the brothers, me and Mr Calibre, since the days when the latter used to insist people say his whole alias (Mr Mr Calibre The Boy With Infinite Skill), I must say it's been quite something to watch him grow and come into his own like this. And as a rap fan, I'd have to say it's even nicer to hear him spitting about, amongst other things, not caring whether you know any of the names he mentions in the verse. The point is, you don't have to worry about that - you'll know in due time and inspite of your resistance. The visuals are brought to life by the producing and rapping half of fratpack, me. No, Dude, I'm not getting you a director's chair just yet. Doesn't it look like it was fun at this sausage party? I'm kidding, I'm kidding, fratpack loves the ladies. Peep the Calibre Justice video below:

No comments:

Post a Comment