September 8, 2012

AKeys Kicks


I may be the only girl I know who likes Alicia Keys. Now, I didn't say I like her new song but I am a fan of Mrs Beatz. Speaking of Swizzy, you all know that he's been doing his thing in terms of trying to make Reebok cool again to the kids, right? So, it comes as no surprise, really, that Egypt's mommy is now also throwing around the word "designer" next to her name. And what's she designed? Well, Reebok Classics has brought the Freestyle Hi out for her to work on. She's added a piano keys image (obviously) to the sides and back and her beloved New York City landscape to the top. She's also put her name on a couple of new designs for the Princess, the Dubble Bubble and the Nylon Slim. Cool collection. I'm a huge fan of hi tops - if you've seen me then you know but I don't know if these tickle my fancy. Do you like them?


The Freestyle Hi

The Princess

The Nylon Slim

The Dubble Bubble

Here's the ad to help promote the sneakers. Why does it have to feature this song? Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment