October 20, 2011

Reed Between The Lines



First of all, I’d like to say: I really don’t like Joan for Theo. But on the other hand, she finally got married - even if it wasn’t to Shawn. Now let me stop comparing my favourite series with real life. Tracee Ellis Ross and Malcolm Jamal Warner star in Reed Between The Lines – which premieres on BET in South Africa on 15 November but you can catch a preview of the series on 25 October just before the repeat of the BET Hip Hop Awards. In this series, the pair are married. She’s a psychiatrist and he’s an English professor. Mmmkay. They’ve got three kids and meddling co-workers. I, for one, am always tickled when Tracee is on screen. So I’m very excited to see how this new show pans out. And if it’s a choice between her being all hugged up with Theo Huxtable or Akon’s little brother, I choose Shawn. Nevermind me.







No comments:

Post a Comment