September 9, 2011

Kute Kustoms



Kustoms are someof the most comfortable sneaker manufacturers. the Ordinary Girl actually has a pair of Kramer's that look like the ones up top except mine have a black and white diamond pattern on the low padded back of the ankle. I couldn't find ones that look like mine by the time I had to leave the J-O so you'll have to deal with these ones to give you an idea of how Kustom proves that "simplicity provides a fine line between eloquence and plainness." Only my Brown Sugar loving blaggers and blaggettes will catch that one.



Funny thing is, I wasn't looking for these sneakers but they found me. Awwww. OK, Dude has this place that he frequents. Every Saturday he goes there looking for Vans. They never have the specific pair he wants. But we'd go and check every sixth day of the week anyway. Then one day we went and I saw one Kustom Kramer and instantly knew I had to have the right shoe too. So we got them. And Dude was a little salty but wouldn't admit it.



And er, yeah, Dude's still looking for those Vans. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment