May 3, 2011

Far From Ordinary



You be the judge.

When Dude hit me up this morning to ask me if I'd heard the 3rd installment of Joe Budden's Ordinary Love Shit, I wasn't quite sure what the big deal was. Just Joey being Joey (read super emo), right? But when someone preempts his leak with this tweet:

"Serious question 4 Budden fans... #OLS3 is comprised of nothing but my real life pain & agony, knowing that, do u REALLY wanna hear this?" - @joebudden

Then you have to at least give it a listen. And with that, for once, The Ordinary Girl - a certified president of Team Tahiry in my mind - is not judging Joey. His relationship with model, Esther Baxter sounds emotionally taxing so his ultra-EMO-ness is justified on this one. This is the final song in his series.



I know what you're thinking: he used Frank Ocean's Novacane instrumental? Why yes. We told you Frank is that dude. If you missed the first and second Ordinary Love Shit joints from Joe Budden then you can find them on Rap Radar here and here. And, lastly, you can download Ordinary Love Shit 3 HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment