May 24, 2011

The Air-ess




If you've ever seen The Ordinary Girl then you know that when it comes to kicks, gender specifics mean absolutely nothing to her. I like those Jordan Retro 8s up top but I also mess with a variety of sneakers that don't have the WMNS tag on them. If they are phly then I will buy.



But, admittedly, it feels darn good to know that there is finally a sista on the Jordan Brand team of sports stars. Sure, Va$htie got to design some pretty 2s but if we're being honest, I'm not trying to get a credit card to order them online just so I can rock a colourway I don't even like. That's not shade, it's an opinion.



Anyway, Minnesota Lynx player, Maya Moore (above), is the first female basketball player to be endorsed by Jordan Brand and she joins the ranks of Dwayne Wade with this new appointment. All together now: wooohoooooo! There's no word yet about what kinds of Air goodies she'll be the face of but I know they damn sure won't be looking like this:



No comments:

Post a Comment