October 12, 2010

Ladies Love...



self-affirmation jams! And Air Max's with pink or purple colourways. Or maybe that's just The Ordinary Girl. I'm not gonna lie, I don't think everyone is a ten but isn't it fun to sing along to songs that make you FEEL like you might be thebomb.com? Case in point: the new Keri Hilson single, Pretty Girl Rock. Miss Keri Baby does her thang on the regular and she's cool with theblagg because she likes sneakers too. For real, that's what she told The Ordinary Girl. Click here to see that interview. Now that we've got that shameless self-promo out of the way, here's the song:



And some of the chest-beating lyrics for you lazy blaggers and blaggettes:

My name Miss Keri, I’m so very
Fly oh my it’s a little bit scary
Boys wanna marry – looking at my derri
And you can stare but if you touch it, Imma bury
Pretty as a picture
Sweeter than a Swisher
Mad cause I’m cuter than the girl that’s with ya
I can talk about it cause I know that I’m pretty
(and) If you know it too then ladies sing it with me

You want another girl power joint? Well here you go! Complete 180 degrees this time. If a dude doesn't think you're pretty as a picture and you can't get Ne-Yo to write you a song that says you are, then you can at least pretend he should miss what he no longer has right?

Ok, sorry, full disclosure: I don't know about all my single ladies, all my single ladies, put your hands up kind of drama but I can give you a song that you might make you feel better. blaggers and blagettes - yes all 31 of you - I give you Marsha Ambrosius' I Hope She Cheats On You (With A Basketball Player)! Mm-mm-mm-mm-m!



As you've noticed The Ordinary Girl is a little scatterbrained lately. Blame it on the J-O. Do you also have weird jams that you're feeling at the moment? Scream at me!

No comments:

Post a Comment