October 13, 2010

Inside The Vault



Dude is a huge Vans fan. I mean H.U.to the GE. Me? Not so much but I had to give it up to these Spectator LX's from the Vault by Vans collection. I know they're a tad bit Janelle Monae-ey but I'm not mad at them. See I wasn't checking for them at all until I began thinking about the kicks that women think they look better in.

Back track: I was talking to the all-round-awesomeness-haver that runs Leswapside (click on that link right there and check her out. And no, it's not french blaggers and blaggettes). And she was saying she doesn't think the Nash Money x Lacoste The Bravington would look good on anyone who claims to be a girl - except maybe Caster.

Don't laugh. That only encourages her.

Anyway, so I began thinking about the shoes that are "tame" enough for girls to rock confidently. And the shoes that the homie from Leswapside can be seen regularly in are...wait for it... Vans! Fah really, the Spectator LX seem like the perfect shoes for ladies with dainty feet.



And I'm not one of them but I could still rock these. What do you think?

Oh look, Chris Breezy wears them too.

1 comment:

  1. i forgive Chris Brown! Im also a big Vans fan not bigger than Dude obviously. Id better click on dope huh?

    ReplyDelete