October 4, 2010

Holla At Your Boy He Don't Just Produce Beats



So yesterday producer Instro gave other producers an interesting challenge or as some choose to see it, opportunity. Check it out:

"Peace to all my fellow producers! I've got a proposition for ya'll. Some of you might have heard that I'm currently working on Golden Shovel's project. Well, there's a song that we did, but unfortunately we felt that the beat was sub-standard. So I'd love for you to submit some music to me. It has certain specifications tho.

IT HAS TO BE 88 BPM
ITS KEY HAS TO BE E MAJOR.

Please email me the beats at instro.s@gmail.com

P.S. Shovel has 2 more songs to do, so we'll be selecting from the same batch of beats we get.

Please respond by commenting right here. Im here to answer any questions you might have.

Yours in Music

Instro"


And we only put that picture up to say Instro is serious so get your beats ready if you are too.

No comments:

Post a Comment