April 23, 2010

New Work Out Plan



Dude demanded that this post be about the special tie that Ralph Lauren created for Ludacris, and that 100% of the proceeds from sales will go to the rapper's charity. But as you can see The Ordinary Girl can be something of a rebel. And since I already mentioned the tie can we talk about something else? Plus Dude has been toying around with the idea of gym... well actually, T.O.G has been teasing him about paying the gym, any gym a visit. But let's move on.

We came across this Amber Rose interview with Elle.com where the model/video girl/chick-you-love-to-hate discussed beauty tips and other girly things. Aside from street vendor bargains, ARose keeps it simple and doesn't kill herself to look beautiful. She just is. That's what happens when you're naturally gifted. And of Cape Verdian descent.



However, that body does not make itself that gorgeous so this is what she had to say about keeping fit:
Elle: Naturally flawless, sun-resistant skin? Let me guess, you never have to hit the gym, either?
Amber Rose: Oh no, I definitely work out. I love to eat and I don’t believe in denying myself, so I have to work out. I’m not obsessed with it, I don’t have a trainer or do any of the fancy classes, but I usually put on my iPod and run on the treadmill for an hour a few days a week. I’d much rather be the girl who worked out more so she could eat more; I could never not eat.



theblagg's kind of girl! Don't you just love how cute she looks in sweats AND glasses? See? Bofour eyes ba rocka maan. Now, who has a Virgin Active subscription we can borrow for a month?

No comments:

Post a Comment