July 30, 2012

Guess What's Back


I keep you working that/Hermes Birkin Bag/Manolo Blahnik Timbs/Aviator lens/600 Drop/Hercedes Benz/The only time you wear Burberry [is] to swim

I wouldn't mind a Hercedes. Ahem.


If it's nice, bring it out twice seems to be the message Manolo Blahnik is conveying. The brand's take on timbs for girls - remember Beyonce rocked them in '03 Bonnie and Clyde? - was just re-issued. They've switched up the heel from brown to black this go-around but I don't know, would you wear them? Let's just hope they don't bring back the baseball outfit Blue Ivy's mom wore in the video...

Even Jenny From The Block wore them in this video of well, Jenny From The Block. But I'll be honest, I didn't notice because of all the deliberate ass shots. Ben Afleck must miss it. I'm going to go and do more squats now.

No comments:

Post a Comment